Aston Kaanapali Shores makes sure that everyone is having fun on vacation! We offer a fantastic children’s program year-round, focusing on a variety of fun educational and Hawaiian cultural activities for your keiki, ages 5-12.
Here are some of the exciting activities only offered at Camp Kaanapali:
- Arts and crafts
- Nature Walk
- Cookie decorating (seasonal)
- Hula dancing
- Kite making/flying (seasonal)
- Lei making
- Scavenger hunts
- Ukulele lessons
A one-time registration fee of $10 per child includes a camp T-shirt, and the $40 per session rate covers activities, snacks, and a meal. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Space is limited to 16 participants per session.
- January 1 – April 7 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Friday evening)*
- April 8 - June 9 (Wednesday and Friday)
- June 10 - August 25 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Friday evening)*
- August 26 - December 16 (Wednesday and Friday)
- December 17 – 31 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Friday evening)*
For reservations and more information on Camp Kaanapali, call (808) 667-2211.
* Indicates peak season and advance resevations are suggested.